37 Feeding Hills Rd, Westfield, MA 01085, USA
We are looking for an Activities Director for our skilled nursing facility Westfield Gardens in Westfield, MA!
You would plan, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the Activity Programs as directed by Administrator, to ensure that the emotional, recreational, and social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
Shift: Full time
- Plan and schedule movies, parties, games, projects, crafts, resources, and field trips for residents at least one month in advance
- Identify and monitor spiritual, social, recreational, and emotions needs of residents through routine interviews, visits, and consultations with residents and their families
- Encourage residents to develop physical and educational skill through participation in activities
- Ensure nursing supervisors assist residents with selection of activities in compliance with physicians' orders.
- Responsible for resident shopping requests
- Assist in managing the smoking program
- Residence mail
- Coordinate resident council meetings on a monthly basis
- Posting to PCC on resident activities
Education & Qualifications
- Certified Activity Director with experience in Long Term Care preferred, or previous work experience under a Certified Activity Consultant is desirable
- Have a certification in NCCAP
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!