Associate Chief of Staff
The Associate Chief of Staff plays a vital role within CareQuest Institute, assisting the Chief of Staff in coordinating, planning, and executing various initiatives across the organization and bridging communication between the Chief of Staff's office and various departments. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and effective project management. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of organizational dynamics, exhibit strong leadership skills, and have a track record of driving projects to completion.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Along with Chief of Staff, lead and provide direction to colleagues and teams, ensuring alignment with the organization's goals.
- Manage and support specific organizational projects, ensuring they align with strategic objectives.
- Support the Chief of Staff in formulating, updating, and executing the organization's strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various departments to ensure alignment and effective execution of these strategies.
- Meeting Management:
- Schedule, prepare for, and lead key internal meetings, ensuring that they are productive and actionable.
- Document and track outcomes and materials, ensuring that action items are followed through to completion.
- Project Management:
- Manage key organizational projects, ensuring timely completion and alignment with strategic goals.
- Support the planning and execution of strategic projects and collaborate with various departments and stakeholders.
- Identify potential challenges or bottlenecks and proactively address them.
- Facilitate effective communication between the Chief of Staff's office, various departments, and external stakeholders.
- Assist in communicating with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring clear and consistent messaging.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Regularly evaluate and report on the progress of managed projects and teams.
- Analyze data and provide insights to the Chief of Staff and other senior leaders to aid in decision-making.
- Assist the Chief of Staff in daily responsibilities, scheduling, and administrative tasks in timely manner.
- Handle specific administrative tasks, including document management, research, and data analysis.
- Support the creation of presentations, memos, and reports for the Chief of Staff and other senior leaders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ of experience in a project management or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience with project management or leading cross-functional team work.
- Strong organizational, multitasking skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Familiarity with non-profit sector.
- Chief of Staff or working with Chief of Staff experience.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal computer).
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced facilities required.
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office environment.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with CareQuest Institute for Oral Health's Compliance Plan, all employees must conduct CareQuest Institute for Oral Health business and activities in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to CareQuest Institute for Oral Health's designated Compliance Officer. **
CareQuest Institute for Oral Health's Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and activities. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this program.