Experienced Sushi Chef
Established and successful restaurant group, the Serenitee Restaurant Group, is GROWING! And we want YOU to grow with us! If you're an experienced and creative Sushi Chef, you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are currently searching for an experienced and skilled Sushi Chef to join our restaurant group and help us with the opening of our newest and super exciting venture, the relaunch of Alchemy, which is set to open in the Lynnfield Marketplace in July of 2021!
Alchemy was the first restaurant that the Serenitee Restaurant Group opened and it was beloved by the community in which it first came to life. Due to popular demand (and our desire to see the concept come to life once again), we'll be launching the new and improved Alchemy in Lynnfield next year and the restaurant will include a creative sushi program.
Even though the restaurant won't be opening until 2021, we want you to join us NOW and play an integral role in the thrilling lead up to the opening of this exciting space (Alchemy will be located in the restaurant space previously known as Gaslight in the Lynnfield Marketplace)!
Alchemy will feature creative, world cuisine (including sushi!) in a fun, bar-centric atmosphere. Service will be professional, but also authentic and fun. The space is stunning, both inside and outside, with a generous outdoor patio for those who prefer to dine outside. We'll have entertainment, but the focus will be on the creative (but approachable) cuisine, the unique cocktails, and the fun-loving vibe.
If you're searching for financial and career stability in the midst of such uncertain times, and if you're looking for a group that you can grow with and let your creative talents fly (and where you feel comfortable coming into work), then you don't want to miss this opportunity to secure your financial future with an organization that puts your wellbeing as our number one priority!
As the Sushi Chef of Serenitee's new concept, you'll have the opportunity to put your own creative stamp on the sushi program at Alchemy and will be involved from the ground up in menu concept and design. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have your own sushi bar with a successful restaurant group without the financial investment and risk associated with opening your own space. You'll be given the support and collaboration to bring your ideas to life and you'll be given a voice to put your own stamp on this fun and unique location.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Superb starting salary, to be discussed at interview
- Regular and ongoing opportunities for financial growth
- Annual and Merit Bonuses that are generous and achievable
- Superb Medical and Dental insurance with a generous employer contribution to both
- Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA) awarding you monthly money to spend on an endless variety of lifestyle expenses such as massage therapy, acupuncture, gym memberships, yoga classes, fitness technology, clothing, cell phone bills, child care supplies, medical expenses, pet insurance, etc.
- Paid Vacation Time AND Paid Sick Time
- Meal Benefits
- Discounts in all of the Serenitee Restaurant Group locations
- Regular Serenitee Bucks that you can use like a gift card in any of the Serenitee Restaurant Group locations
- A safe work environment that puts the health and wellbeing of our employees as our number one priority!
- Excellent Career and Financial Growth!
The Serenitee Restaurant Group currently owns and operates eleven locations throughout the North Shore. Minglewood Harborside, Little Red Rooster, Breakwater Café & Taj in Gloucester, Cala's in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Hale St. Tavern in Beverly Farms, 15 Walnut in South Hamilton, Opus in Salem, Maggie's Farm in Middleton, The Spot in Georgetown, and the Spot Winchester.
Additionally, we just built a stunning new restaurant for our popular Middleton restaurant, Maggie's Farm, which just opened two weeks ago, and we'll soon be opening a fresh SoCal Mexican restaurant, Chanchos, in the previous Maggie's Farm location in Middleton. And of course, coming in July of 2021, is the new Alchemy in the Lynnfield Marketplace.
So don't hesitate to secure your future now and apply for this incredible opportunity!
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience running a sushi bar
- Technical excellence as it pertains to sushi preparation
- Excellent food knowledge
- Passion, dedication and drive
- Experience in menu design and costing
- Excellent organizational skills including proven experience with food cost controls
- Flexible availability
- Experience opening new concepts a plus but not a requirement
- Dedication to our COVID-19 prevention and response measures, including health screenings upon arrival for all employees, frequent sanitation, and the ability to wear personal protective gear (particularly a face covering) effectively for the duration of your shift