Grad Intern – Process Development (Drug Product Technologies )
Job ID: R-111791
Location: Cambridge, MA, US
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Do more with the knowledge you'reworkinghard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide.Through this program, you will acquire the valuable hands-on skills and foundational experience to become the professional you are meant to be in your chosen field.
This could be your everyday
Let's do this.Let's change the world. During this programyou will help drive Amgen's next generation drug product manufacturing initiative by -
• Becoming familiarized with continuous manufacturing and batch manufacturing for oral synthetics drug product.
Identifying published models or material sparing approaches that could potentially be predictors of continuous manufacturing process success.
Conducting review of published literature to identify if data generated during development at Amgen may be used to assess the feasibility of a continuous manufacturing process.
Presenting potential options to drug product technologies leadership and demonstrate applicability.
Here's what it takes to Win
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The detail-oriented individualwe seek will have these qualifications.
Amgen requires that all individuals applying for a grad internship or a co-op assignment at Amgen must meet the following criteria:
• 18 years or older
• Graduated with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Completion as a first year graduate student before internship starts and currently enrolled in a MBA program for a MBA internship OR a Master's program for a Masters internship OR a PharmD program for a PharmD internship OR PhD for a PhD internship from an accredited college or university
• Enrolled in an accredited college or university following the potential internship or co-op assignment
• Must not be employed at the time the internship starts
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
• Full support andcareer-developmentresources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
Generous Total Rewards Plan-comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits-with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for an internshipthat defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.