Health Insurance Customer Service Representative
SterlingBridge is looking for a Health Insurance Broker Service Representative - Customer Service Representative - Administrative Support to work with our external brokers and their clients, promote health insurance sales, and assist in marketing to our broker community. This position requires top notch customer service skills, in depth knowledge of health insurance products, and an ability to problem solve during case management and submission. This is an internal position with potential for growth as an insurance agent.
Health Insurance Broker Service Representative Position Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain broker relationships with current and prospective health insurance brokers
- Fielding inbound broker and customer support calls/emails
- Maintain understanding of offered health, dental, and other ancillary products including eligibility, reporting rules, and online shopping
- Participate in broker webinars and seminars
- Consult with broker customers regarding health insurance options during open enrollment
- Must have and be able to maintain a MA resident state health insurance license
- 2 year college degree or equivalent, and/or 2+ years experience in sales or service, preferably in a health insurance or carrier/agency setting
- Strong customer and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication and phone presentation
- Experience with a CRM a plus; preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
At SterlingBridge, we recruit individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism. We respect our colleagues, customers and business partners. It is a challenging, dynamic and energized environment, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you are open-minded, driven and quick to learn we want to speak to you. SterlingBridge has more than a half-century of insurance industry know- how, insurtech leadership , and a "We're On It" spirit . We understand insurance agents, customers, and the tools they need to thrive.
SterlingBridge offers a friendly environment and competitive salary in addition to the following benefits: Generous Paid Time Off, Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Garage Parking, Matching 401(k), Pre-tax Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement, Insurance licensing continuing education opportunities and free employee networking events.