Orders parts and materials for HVAC techs and coordinates delivery to Technicians.
• Scheduling and communicating commitments to all Technicians and customers as directed by Service Managers.
• Provide all service slips to customers on a weekly basis.
• Oversee weekly payroll entry of department.
• Fill in other needs as required by Service Managers.
Hours 7-3:30 but must be flexible to work until 5:00 on occasion.
Reports to Assistant Service Manager.
ENE Systems, Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This candidate must have:
• Been in the HVAC industry for the last 5+ years as a Service Coordinator/Dispatcher
• Experience working with a large service organization.
• Great customer service capability, ensuring customer's needs are completely satisfied.