Vice President, Strategic Sales
Vice President, Strategic Sales
Principal Duties Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements IDN and Consulting Service strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (i.e. sales growth, improved price performance, higher customer commitment levels, pull thru product sales)
- Develops sustainable strategic relationships with key stakeholders across targeted accounts to maximize effectiveness in driving short and long-term account growth and meaningful partnerships.
- Responsible for Executive / C Suite level selling including designing and delivering presentations, developing proposals, contracts and action plans, building trust and developing relationships with customers at highest levels within target accounts.
- Must possess the ability to present to ALL levels of leadership up to and including CFO, COO, CNO, VP and CEO of medical facilities and Aesculap.
- Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy, to include all field leaders and teams not aligned in a direct reporting relationship, while working collaboratively to match customer's needs and expectations with Aesculap's capabilities.
- Effectively communicates performance against contracted metrics, with Customer, leading to increased contract compliance and mutually agreed to gap closure activities.
- Achieves results by demonstrating a cross-SBA mindset with all business interactions and able to effectively create and present offerings and deals involving multiple product types
- BA or BS required, Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of healthcare experience. National accounts management preferred
- 3-5 years senior leadership experience required.
- 3-5 years' experience in Peri-operative Services or Central Sterile Supply Departments preferred.
- Experience with GPOs and IDNs, previous experience with multi state, multi region account portfolio preferred
- Experience with consulting and service solutions preferred.
- Leadership of teams adept at selling in complex, matrixed environments, representing multiple product and service lines simultaneously
- Leadership of teams adept at providing insights to customers and selling beyond just product features
- Knowledge and understanding of ongoing changes in healthcare reform and the impact on long term relationships with national purchasing organizations and integrated delivery networks
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a shared services business model to effectively execute IDN contracts, maximize brand awareness and market share growth
- Ability to indirectly influence others with solid communication skills. Solid networking skills, strong leader of teams.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal regulations and other regulatory bodies; i.e. JCAHO, CMS, OSHA, AAMI, FDA and other standards as applicable to various areas.
- Computer skills in Windows, SFDC.com, Microsoft Office Suite of products, Word, Excel, and Power Point required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.